The Athletic Association provides total volunteer and financial support for the school's interscholastic sports program. All CTK parents are automatically members of the Athletic Association and are encouraged to take part in its activities. Its members serve the school through various fundraising projects and by volunteering to work at interscholastic sports events.
A NOTE FROM THE BOARD:
COVID-19 has changed many things, including Athletics. The NCSHAA hsa announced a condensed schedule for high school sports for the 2020-2021 school year, which results in shorter sports seasons, sports being played in different seasons, and several sports seasons overlapping. Due to these changes, participation fees for all sports will be reduced by $50 for the 2020-2021 season. The 2020-2021 fees are as follows:
$250 for football, and
$100 for all other sports.
Athletics fundraising has also been impacted by COVID-19. We will not be able to participate in the Panthers pre-game activities this year, which results in a loss of $8,000 in fundraising revenues. As a result, your support of the CTKAA through purchase of memberships or donation to CTKAA is VITAL for us to continue our support of Crusader Athletics.
Membership levels (which will go on sale shortly) are as follows:
• $150 joint membership of PTO/Athletic Association
• includes free access for four family members to all CTK HOME games (COVID-permitting - CTK students receive free entry to all CTK HOME games)
• $300 includes all of the above PLUS
• $75 donation to CTKAA AND
• $75 store credit to the special Crusader Club fanwear store at Promothreads (unlimited spots available at this level)
BOOSTER (SOLD OUT)
• $450 includes all of the above PLUS
• reserved parking spot at the outdoor athletic fields for all HOME games (limited to 15 families)
LET'S GO PLAY!
PRESIDENT: Anderson Caperton
VICE PRESIDENT: MIKE PERRY
SECRETARY: Lisa Dulski
TREASURER: Paul Kuhn
The Athletic Association meets regularly on the second Monday of the month. Meetings are open to all members.