As Peer Ministers at Christ the King, students will actively participate in the work of sharing the Gospel with their peers inside and outside of the school.
You may apply to be a Peer Minister if you meet the following criteria:
• You are a Junior or Senior for the upcoming school year (current Sophomore or Junior)
• You and your family are active members of your registered parish
• You are in good disciplinary standing with the school
• You have received the Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Eucharist, and Confirmation
• You have a personal relationship with Jesus and are actively striving to be His disciple
• You hace a desire for others to know Jesus and want to help others come to know Him.