The CTK Athletic Association (CTKAA) exists to organize and develop the athletics program so that the students have an opportunity to compete in interscholastic sports at the 1A/2A level in the NCHSAA Catawba Shores Conference. The association provides support and encouragement not only for the Athletic Director, but for the achievement of CTK student athletes. The CTKAA strives to support athletic and academic excellence while valuing teamwork, sportsmanship, and building and developing skills necessary to compete.
The Executive Board commits to a 2-year term in support of Athletic Director, Principal, and the CTK Crusader Club. It is the responsibility of the Executive Board to create and support fundraising efforts, produce an annual budget, and attend monthly meetings.
The CTK Crusader Club promotes the active participation of parents and community to support the CTKAA by volunteering their time,, contributing financially, and fundraising for the success of our athletic teams. The CTK Crusader Club will work with the Assistant Athletic Director and are responsible for recruiting, organizing, and communicating with committee members and reporting to the Executive Board.
Membership levels (which will go on sale shortly) are as follows:
• $100 - 4 person Family Pass for all HOME sporting events, supports Athletics only
• $150 - 4 person Family Pass for all HOME sporting events, joint membership $75 PTO/ $75 Athletic Association
* CTK students receive free entry to all CTK HOME games)
• $300 includes all of the above PLUS
• $75 store credit to the special Crusader Club fanwear store at Promothreads (unlimited spots available at this level)
• CTK Crusader Club Appreciation Event (date TBD)
BOOSTER (SOLD OUT)
• $500 includes all of the above PLUS
• reserved parking spot at the outdoor athletic fields for all HOME games (limited to 15 families)
$4,000 - Support CTK Athletics by purchasing a banner for the new Fulford Athletic & Activity Complex for the 2023 calendar year. Click below to download the full sponsorship packet.
Athletic Director: Markus Duckworth
PRESIDENT: BRODIE BAUDERS
VICE PRESIDENT: Chip Ranaletta
SECRETARY: Lisa Dulski
TREASURER: Paul Kuhn