CTK is a member of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA) and competes in the Southern Piedmont 1A Conference.
The mission of the CTK Athletic Department is to provide student athletes with as many opportunites to compete in interscholastic athletics as possible. Our athletic program has grown and developed based on the students' desires. Through sports, our student athletes build confidence, develop skills and learn to value teamwork and sportsmanship.
Since our first graduating class in 2015, CTK has had 25 athletes sign to play in college in a variety of sports, including golf, tennis, swimming, softball, baseball, basketball and soccer.
Team rosters, home field information, and schedules can be found on each respective teams' page.
2019 1A NCHSAA STATE FINALISTS - MENS SOCCER
2018 2A NCISAA STATE FINALISTS - WOMENS SOCCER
2018 1A/2A NCISAA STATE CHAMPIONS - WOMENS SWIMMING
2018 1A/2A NCISAA STATE CHAMPIONS - MENS SWIMMING
2017 1A/2A NCISAA STATE CHAMPIONS - WOMENS SWIMMING
2017 1A/2A NCISAA STATE CHAMPIONS - MENS SWIMMING
* NOTE: Individual state champions will be listed on the respective team's webpage.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-799-4400 ext 145.
- NCHSAA Initial Screening Questions.docx
- NCHSAA Eligibility and Consent to Participate - Espanol.pdf
- NCHSAA Eligibility and Consent to Participate.pdf
- Consent and HIPAA Authorization Form.pdf
- Concussion Form.pdf
- Minor Participant Waiver and Release of Claim.pdf
Click the button below for the CTK Maxpreps page which includes schedules, rosters and results for the current year.